Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Welcome home to all of the travellers! I am glad you made it home ok. I have noticed that it is funny how a single second can change everything, just like the world cup commercials say. We had some unfortunate robberies take place at our last hotel in Rome. I noticed today that I too had some jewelry stolen. I left my iPhone on the bus that took us to the airport yesterday. Luckily the bus driver returned it, but I did not know this until I ran into someone that was with us on our tour at the train station. As horrible as all of this was, I am so very thankful that everyone made it home safely and no one was hurt on our trip!

I want to thank all of the parents and travellers, and especially Kim, for helping out!

Alec and I spent yesterday on the trains from Rome to Cannes. We are at our hotel now waiting to see my sister Lisa! I'm looking forward to seeing the world cup final in Paris on Sunday!

Please feel free to email me at saragant@aol.com!

Take care,

Alec and I miss the group already!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment