Final Cut Pro X

Monday, February 19, 2024

Explore the Writer Within You - SARK's Free Webinar!



Dear creatively curious Sara,

You're invited to a very special event- have you signed up Sara?


Dream. Write. Publish! 
Tuesday, 2/20 at 2pm Pacific




It's more than just a free video webinar; it's an opportunity to join me, SARK, on a transformative journey into the heart of writing miracles.

… and to explore the next steps in your dream to become a published author!!!

I intend that the results will be spectacular.
I love watching writers of all kinds take my transformational tools and processes and MOVE their writing journey along and successfully occupy their writing dreams in a whole new way.
I love watching writers submit proposals, invent new forms, accelerate long-held writings, fill up pages, create new offerings, complete, begin and continue writing.


I've been contemplating life and the many creative ways we can live it more fully. This free live, video-based class is my gift to you, a space where we can explore the written work on your heart, and who you might need to be to actualize that vision.

Here's What We Will Explore:

πŸ’œ Explore Your Dream Vision to Uncover and SEE What You Actually Want
πŸ’œ Begin to Identify and Excavate The Book on Your Heart
πŸ’œAwaken Awareness In Yourself and Accelerate Your Writing Growth.
πŸ’œ Discover the powerFULL elements of SARK's Writer's Pathway to Architect Your Book or Project, Fulfill Your Vision and Make Your Dreams REAL.

This class is a chance to connect, learn, and grow in wonderfull new ways.


Special Bonus for You: If you can't make it to the live session, don't worry! Sign up, and you'll receive access to the replay, along with a special SARK surprise that I'm thrilled to share with you.


Reserve your spot now!
https://planetsark.com/dreamwritepublish/


I believe in the power of naming our creative or writing desires to give them energy and momentum. I encourage you to think about what you wish to create or bring into your life and bring those thoughts with you to the class.

Let's make this a magical experience where we learn, share, and grow together. I'm looking forward to seeing your shining face and sharing in this journey of miracles and creativity.


Until then, keep asking yourself - how can I infuse more play, color, and movement into my life? The answers might just surprise you!







No comments:

Post a Comment