Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Mighty Click


Dear wildly indelible dreamer Sara,


Are you familiar with the feeling of procrastination?
For 25 years, I put off writing my second book, caught in a cycle of self-destruction, avoidance, and fear.

But everything changed when an editor asked me a simple question:
When are you going to write your book?
At that moment, something mighty just clicked inside me.

I couldn't wait to start, so I practically pushed her out of my garden and began writing.  Surprisingly, I completed that book in two weeks.

That experience propelled me forward, leading me to create dozens of books and hundreds of products, and ultimately my creative company was born.

Here's the thing: we are all on the precipice of change, just inches—or moments away from doing something new that shifts everything.

I find immense inspiration in witnessing people on their journey of self-transformation.

That's why I'm thrilled to offer you a course called Succulent Wild Woman: Your Magical Life Blueprint for More Creativity, Love and Joy.
This course is designed to guide you in transforming your life into what you want it to be.




Join me on this incredible journey.

But hurry, because enrollment is closing soon!

I've packed this eight-week immersive experience with a plethora of valuable features, benefits, and most importantly fun!
But what really drives me is the "click" that happens when individuals come together with like-hearted souls who can revel, support, celebrate and inspire one another.

In an instant, a new, exciting, and JOYFULL path is revealed and embraced- a path that may have been a lifelong dream happens.

I believe we must live untamed, juicy, and abundantly, as women.

Join us, and join a community dedicated to helping you do just that.

Think of this course as a support system for your dreams … so you can live fully, richly, and rarely, in both ordinary and extraordinary moments!




,





 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment