Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Join Me for Live Video Events and Embrace Your Wild, Succulent Life



Dear vibrationally aligned soul of wonder Sara,

Here's a stack of SARK books I wrote and created with some foreign translations balancing on the top too. This happens when you make creative dreams REAL, and live a succulent life with creativity, joy, and love.

Would you like to live a more succulent life?
RIPE. JUICY. WHOLE. ROUND. EXUBERANT. RICH. WIDE. DEEP. FIRM. RARE. FEMALE.
Succulence is powerful, and I believe every individual can tap into this power.

That's why I
designed a signature 8-week course in a supportive community to help you transform your relationship with yourself and make deep, lasting changes that will uplift every aspect of your life.



This is your chance to join me for an immersive experience where we'll connect live during TWO exclusive video events.
I genuinely look forward to seeing your face, hearing your voice, and learning about your dreams. Together, we'll navigate your unique path toward living a wild, succulent life and manifesting your deepest desires.

There are
so many bonuses and extraordinary gifts included in this course- it's impossible to include everything in this email.
(This is just one reason why participants consistently rave about the transformative impact my courses have on their relationships, careers, sense of purpose, self-worth, and more!) :)

And! So many other things happened to make that stack of SARK books REAL.

Here's some of what happened for me:
  • Pages from my books turned into inspiring posters that have flown around the world, touching the lives of countless people
  • I've had the privilege of traveling the world, inspiring people
  • People used my teachings to manifest their own dreams, creating miracles in their lives.
  • I've embraced a wonderland of loving my life and living in alignment with my unique brilliance. (Of course, this is an ongoing art to practice).
AND
  • I get scared and quit all the time.
  • Then I begin again.
  • Frequently.
  • Sometimes I don't even begin.
  • But then I do.
  • It's mostly fun
  • And sometimes crabby.
  • I tell the truth about what feels hard and why.
  • I do the deep work to hold, heal and share what helps
  • I keep growing, changing and creating.
For 40 years, I've been sharing the SARK spirit with the world, and I know that the SARK spirit resides in everyone who wants it to. In that sense, everyone has the SARK magic.

Now, it's your time.

In my Succulent Wild Woman course, I've witnessed countless women embodying their true selves and loving themselves more deeply than ever before.

I am confident that this course will serve as a powerfull and mighty magnet, attracting even more love and authenticity into your life.
This is not only for ourselves but also for the generations of women to come!



,

p.s. The Succulent Wild Woman course is a
sacred online space designed specifically for you to rediscover your authentic self. Join us today.











 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment