Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Here we go, here we go, here we go!


2:35am. On the plane. Somewhere over the pond.

I still haven't slept. I love Virgin Airlines but hate flying at night. Especially when there is a door right next to me, with a staircase leading down. Flight attendants were going up and down all night- and of course the door doesn't shut quietly! Off to the side somewhere was a Russian lady chattering away for a looooong, loud time. I finally asked her nicely to be quiet. It's so hard for me to sleep sitting up. I hope the kids did well. Cameron, me and Tracy ended up 20 rows in front of the group. The kids are all together. Soooo, rough night sleeping through the longest day of the year, BUT we did get a cool goody bag, with a pen, night mask, socks, and toothbrush/toothpaste. Also, when the flight attendant asked for lights to be turned off for takeoff, she said "cabin crew, lights to 'romantic'"- !!!! That was worth the price of admission! Also on the brighter side- we're landing in less than an hour. ENGLAND!!! <3

HEATHROW AIRPORT

We made it from terminal 3 to terminal 1, did the customs thing and then ate. The kids are now playing cards on the floor. They are being so sweet and including Cameron, which ofcourse he loves! we are heading over to our gate to board the flight for Shannon. I think most of us will be out very soon on that floght, we are dragging! Dr. Miller says she's still alive after being searched at Newark!

Everyone's fine......I just asked them all if anyone had any special messages and they all sort of grunted and went back to this noisy card game in the middle of Heathrow! Good sign, they aren't homesick yet! Cameron says to tell Daddy Sara N was feeding him icecream at lunch. Didn't even have to wait until Friday.....

Ok that's it for now...it might be a while before I write again. Oh.....Alexis just said to " tell my mommy I said hi!"

Talk to you later......

Sara

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cranwell Rd,,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone is doing well. Best to everyone. Please ensure my girls are eating and keeping up their energy. Guinness, though the Irish may claim, does not have all the daily allowances.

    Cheers to everyone,

    Albert

    ReplyDelete