Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Adventure Begins!

Monday June 21st 2011

We are just about packed! Cameron is in the shower, I am finishing up throwing the small things in the bags. I'll be meeting everyone at RDU tomorrow at 12:30. We fly to Newark, then will wait for the Virgin Atlantic flight at 9:20pm. The weather here in NC is in the 90's, and feels like the 100's. The weather in Ireland right now is in the 60's! What a drastic change. I am very excited about driving the ring of Kerry again and being in Killarney. I always enjoy seeing the reactions of the people I travel with.

Tuesday June 22nd

We have arrived in Newark after an uneventful ride from Raleigh. It was a bit bumpy which Cameron loved! We were spread out all over the plane, but most were near someone or sitting by someone. We got to Newark and took the train to Terminal B, grabbed something to eat in the food court, and are now sitting at Gate 55 waiting for our Virgin flight, which departs at 9:20. The girls are all playing cards on the floor, it's great seeing them all get along! Sean is jamming to music....Jayne is journaling, and Tracy is relaxing. We are READY!!! After the week long tour of Ireland, Wales and England, Cameron and I will be heading to East Anglia to see my Mum and Dad.....woo-hoo!!

I'll post some pics from my phone and then I'll post from Heathrow when we've landed!

Sara


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Express Rd,Newark,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment