Final Cut Pro X

Monday, August 31, 2009

ITALY 2010


The deadline for registering for the Italy 2010 trip is September 18th! Prices go up soon after that and we are trying to lock our total number of travelers in early this year. Information, itineraries and prices will be given out at the meeting on Tuesday in room 901. If you can't make the meeting, please let me know if you are interested. You can also access most of the information below. Click on the Bell Italia link. I did this trip several years ago and we had such an amazing time I wanted to go back and do it again. I have several repeat travelers/students coming with me, including several Northside grads/college students!

Please do not delay if you are seriously thinking about going. Autopay can spread out your payments so you have longer to pay- I strongly recommend it!

Please e-mail me if you have any questions! sara.gant@onslow.k12.nc.us

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment