Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Plans....

I can't wait until Friday evening at 6pm. By then I will have done all of the millions of things I need to do, and packed, and packed the kids, and seen Sophie off to Raleigh, and flown to Charlotte with Dale, Alec and Cameron and suffered a 6 hour layover. Then we will FINALLY be leaving from Charlotte to England!

We are initially going to be spending a week in Dorset, with my family. There are lots of things to do in that area, and I look forward to some great picture taking. Stay tuned, I hope to post some here. Then on the 27th we will drive up to Suffolk, perhaps by way of a few sites, and then we will use my Mum and Dad's as a base to explore further afield. We are going to the West End on the first to see Les Miserables, and on the 11th/12th I will be visiting some high school friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment