Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Last Luminous Invitation



Dear soul shining brightly Sara,


I'm MIGHTILY INSPIRED by the people who've applied for my
Build Your Dream Life program. I've been reading the incredible applications, and I'm again reMINDED that people are all-ways dreaming, and it's never too late. 

Most of the applications start with the words: 
I WANT TO....... then what follows is a creative expression- a love story- a way to help or inspire or make something NEW. 


Applications close TODAY for my Private Mentoring- Build Your Dream Life program. 


Click here to schedule a delightfull discovery call with my Angel of Love husband and co-mentor David to see if this program is right for you. 

There is a short application to complete before you schedule your call with him to help us to best support you. David will give you all the information and provide clarity on how we might best support you in your succulent next steps. 

When I started mentoring with private clients, I knew I wanted to work with people who were ready to make big dreams REAL, even if they weren't sure at the start which ones to choose to focus on. I know and see every day that mentoring moves miracles.

There's a curious kind of alchemy that happens when dreams, desires and divinity meet.  I love to be there, helping to assemble the magical mixture. 



BLESS every soul with a dream and every soul who doesn't know what it is, or fears that they'll never know. Here's to more and more dreams being made REAL, and here's to the people living them in REAL ways- with all the stops, starts, quittings, avoidings, hidings, and fearings. 

Here's to our fears transforming and new creations growing, and to people keeping going & GLOWING. 

I'd love to magically mentor you and be a part of growing and evolving YOUR dreams. 







P.S. Thank you for BEing and for being in this world. Apply NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment