Final Cut Pro X

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

New Art Pieces + Exclusive Discount Inside



Dear lover of life Sara,

Did you see my inspired invitation? I'm excited to extend an
exclusive offer of 15% off on ALL SARK Products, available until Friday, December 8th at midnight Pacific.



As an added delight, I'm happy to share a BRAND NEW art piece and greeting card, exclusively crafted for the 25th Anniversary Edition of Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing With Your Wonderful Self. 
This piece serves as a heartful reminder:
"The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we're weak and sing with us when we're strong."  
Share this message wide and far with all of the Succulent Wild Women in your life!

I'm so inspired to invite you to have a SARK Art print or card deck for yourself or
as a gorgeous gift at 15% off! As you may know, I created these words and art to inspire, uplift and transform the world, and now you can experience the transformative joy firsthand.

Thank you for helping me to share the love and for BEing the love. May your UPLIFTING keep soaring higher than you ever imagined.





No comments:

Post a Comment