Final Cut Pro X

Friday, July 7, 2023

It's Time: Let's Be Bold, Together



Dear adventurous life-living soul Sara,

Have you ever done something so bold that you looked back- and wondered how you ever summoned the courage to do it?

If you're nodding your head "yes" right now, it's time to boldly claim your spot in my Succulent Wild Woman course, designed to ignite your spirit and propel you toward a life of fulfillment and excitement.



Just like you, I've traversed amazing paths and explored countless places over the years.

As a child, my grandfather gave me this sage advice:

"Do everything you can think of doing, so you know what you don't want to do for the rest of your life."

I took it to heart. I was already an overachiever, so I made a real effort to discover what I didn't like.

Between the ages of 14 and 26, I had an astonishing amount of jobs.  250 actually. (Really!)
Everything from goat herding to toy gun assembly. Many of these jobs only lasted a few hours, and I was fired from several of them. I also experienced some really fun and interesting scenarios and made a lot of memories. These experiences taught me invaluable lessons about service and humility.

When I traveled throughout Europe at age 19, I made a point of doing the opposite of what people recommended. Everyone said Switzerland was unaffordable for budget travelers, I went straight to Zermatt.

In a serendipitous encounter at a store, I met a man looking for a house sitter and goat herder for two months. So there I was, living in a magnificent chalet atop a mountain, accessible only by a daily chairlift ride. And all this in exchange for taking care of a few goats!


Reflecting on these stories, I now recognize them as bold and daring. I know that some of the most creative, juicy, and life-changing moments in my life have come from seemingly ordinary decisions, as I instinctively followed the guidance of my intuition. 

Back then, I didn't fully comprehend the extent of my intuition, as I was simply learning to trust myself and follow what felt good and intuitively right. Today, I nurture and strengthen my connection with my intuition or Inner Wise Self. It enables me to fully express my unique gifts wholeheartedly in the world.

Now, guided by my marvelous intuition, I created something extraordinary to coincide with the new and updated 25th Anniversary Edition of my beloved book,
Succulent Wild Woman.

Join the course today and you'll get the book shipped straight to your doorstep! 



My Succulent Wild Woman eight-week signature course will ignite profound changes in your relationship with yourself. It will elevate every aspect of your life, empowering you to embrace love, cultivate creativity, and revel in boundless joy.

Discover more and enroll today.

While the course offers self-guided and self-paced modules, you'll also receive TWO LIVE VIDEO Classes taught by me.  
You'll also have access to a private group to connect with other luminous souls, fostering support and growth along your journey. 

Every element of the course is meticulously crafted to guide you deeper into the embodiment of your Succulent Wild Woman self to burst forth and enrich your life. It will unlock your creative potential, inspiring you to embrace transformative opportunities and share your brilliance in all ways. 

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to rewrite your story and embark on a wonder-filled, bold, daring, and succulent life, hand in hand with kindred spirits.  




,


P.S. This moment could be the turning point where you look back at five years from now as one of YOUR bold moves—one that completely changes your life!
Enroll now.  

P.P.S. If you love all other SARK communications and prefer to not be included on invitations for my Succulent Wild Woman course, simply click here and you'll stay on the main list for other inspiring messages.






If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment