Final Cut Pro X

Friday, February 11, 2022

Engaged in Love 

Dear luminously loving soul Sara,

You might know that I believe in living what I call a Valentine’s Life as much as possible. 

What does this mean? It means that we give ourselves and the world so much love as often as we can, in as many ways as we can- we keep on loving and being loved. In addition to Valentine’s Day, we fill our whole LIVES up with so much love. 


Of course it isn’t always easy, and sometimes doesn’t feel loving at all. 
And I want to honor and acknowledge anyone who is experiencing less love, or a lack of love, or the appearance of no love at all. 

I am reminding us all that when love appears absent, there is hope for love, which is ever present. 

Last week I posted about my engagement to beloved David, and SO many of you sent us your congratulations, blessings and well wishes- thank you so much!! 

So. Much. Love. 

Thank you also to everyone who called the Inspiration Line and shared their love in a message. You are all-ways welcome to call 415-546 3742 to give or receive love. 

You’ve all inspired us greatly, and helped us to multiply our love. I want to respond especially to all the comments that our love story gives hope. 

I’m glad of course, and that’s why I titled my post about it: “Engaged in Love” because we all are doing that- in whatever form of love you are engaged in. Which of course includes the love of your very own dear self. 


In that way, we are all engaged, and there is hope for us all. And we are all being invited to practice hoping more than ever before. 

What are you hoping for? I’m sending you so much love for it, and for your heart. 


 

,




 

 

 

You are seen, You are known, You are loved.

 

 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment