Final Cut Pro X

Friday, January 7, 2022

Impact the World

Dearest succulent soul Sara,

I’m delighted to share this podcast INNERview I did with the amazing Lee Harris! 

If you haven’t already, I invite you to give yourself the gift of listening to this inspiring & profound conversation as you step into this newest year of what’s possible. 

Lee and his work have been illuminating my soul and the world since I first discovered him. We commune deeply about how creativity lifted up my life so I could serve others, the alchemized gifts of loss, creating new love and how we are ALL artists and creatives. It’s impossible to briefly describe such a depthfull and profound conversation, so I shall just invite you to listen! 

GO HERE to listen and feel free to share with your community and other kindred spirits. 

 

,



p.s. Don’t miss your happy free gift too! Go HERE to receive. 

 

 

You are seen, You are known, You are loved.

 

 

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment