Final Cut Pro X

Saturday, March 26, 2011

NHS Art Video

I was searching for some photos a while ago and discovered that I had an odd collection of old photo's that hadn't been sorted.  Many I hadn't seen in a while, so I decided to throw them all together in a quick video.  I posted it on Facebook in my Art Edventures group.  Here are some of the comments from former students.....  hope you enjoy....  here's to the next ten years.  If I last that long.

*Alycia Kniskern It was so sweet and I teared up a tiny bit...I loved it
*Kyle Puff goodness a lot of that stuff seems so longggggg ago haha
*Brittany Fantau fantastic, beautiful, amazing.
:)

*Bethany Fulford Ahhhhh I'm gonna cryyyy! I want some of those pictures! haha  
*Sarah Bayless Aw this was really sweet! So many memorieeees! I can't believe that picture of me with the looooooong RED hair :D
*Justin Mitchell AWESOoOoME! Too many great memories lol. I'm glad I got to see even more great work from my peers and past and present students :]
Thanks Mrs Gant ♥

*Chanel Lee Man....I had tears!!! But I LOVED IT! 
*Chris Thomas The fine arts department at NHS is a grand tradition in the making; and I'm so proud to have played a part in it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment