Final Cut Pro X

Monday, October 12, 2009

Moon Mandala Journal





I started a round-robin altered book group almost a year ago.  This is one of the recent ones I worked in. The rest of the group had done such exquisite work in it that I was afraid to touch the pages for a long time!  I finally got going and did these pages.  The theme had to 'revolve' (sorry!) around the idea of the moon. This first photo (which was actually my last page) was at about 2am and I was tired, and all I could think of was that there were TONS of songs out there about the moon!  The second had to do with my love of all things triskell/trinity/three's.  (Three photo's posted to my blog!?......)   Finally the last one was a card I bought somewhere and have kept because I just love it.  I photocopied the card and used the paper.  I am not too thrilled with these as I could be....I could have done more detail, but they are ok!   The last photo is a rare one of me (I normally hate having my photo taken.)  A student was playing with my iPhone camera.  This was a day they were working in sketchbooks and everyone was engaged and on task. I had to get involved- so I brought out my sketchbook and worked a little in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment