Final Cut Pro X

Thursday, April 4, 2024

A Sanctuary with SARK

drawing of a ladder and text next to it reads "i send you...visions of ladders to the new places in your soul, love SARK"

Dear lover of life Sara,

I've written 19 bestselling books, created countless pieces of art and a plethora of products and programs - and I've almost always resisted the process. I've been challenged to "fit it all in," and both flow with my creativity, while transforming my relationships with my inner critics.
The process of doing just that over the last 40 years has taught me so much.

I want to show you how to access all the resources you have inside, to help you create and publish your book- or just in FLOW for what you dream of, more easily than ever. From all the years of communicating with my intuition and transforming my relationships with my Inner Critics, I live life – loving myself – most of the time- it's an art to practice.

I recommend listening to your intuition and saying YES, rather than letting inner critics lead you. Inner critics THRIVE on indecision and skepticism.

You're invited to dive into a world where magic meets action, and dreams turn into reality. Perhaps you're still on the fence?

SARK's Wildly Inspiring Writers' ReTREAT
This will be your sanctuary to REIGNITE that SPARK to ACTUALIZE your writing project with renewed passion and purpose

 

  • Beyond the Ordinary: Forget about those retreats that leave you seeking more. We're about tangible results, guiding you closer to the moment you hold your published book in your hands.
  • Unparalleled Journey: This is dedicated commitment to your dreams, offering unmatched support every step of the way for your writing projects and publishing achievements!
  • Tailored for Success: Whether you dream of seeing your book in print or wish to deepen your craft, our retreat is meticulously designed to support your unique journey towards success.
  • A Gathering of Hearts and Minds: This retreat is a heartfelt assembly of writers and creators, each detail carefully planned to foster creativity and connection!


Act Now: Spots are filling up!



You will dive deep into the MAGIC and ACTION to optimize our time together for RESULTS. Whether your goal is to see your book in print or to deepen your writing practice, our retreat is tailored to support every writer's path to success.

It means the world to me to have a gathering like this of writers that I admire and adore, all in one place. With every detail meticulously planned and every session crafted to inspire, this retreat promises to be an unforgettable journey of creativity and connection. I can hardly wait to see the incredible ways in which your writing and spirit will flourish.

Reserve your spot, and step into a world where your writing dreams are nurtured and celebrated. See you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment