Final Cut Pro X

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Wonderfull Wings for You





I'm SO inspired to be with you this Wed/22nd at 1 pm Pacific during my exclusive LIVE interactive video class.
You'll receive the rePLAY if you can't attend live, plus a special SARK gift. I'll be doing live mentoring! 




You'll learn and experience: 

 Ways to Locate and Activate Your Dreams
 Muse-filled mentoring with me, SARK!
 Miracle Methods and Practices to Transform Your Fears
 Fall More Deeply in Love with Yourself and Your Dreams
 Focus on Your Creative Dream Doings
 Explore All the Ways to Say YES to your REAL Dream Life  


I'm inviting you and your inner SARK out to transform with me on Wed during my special interactive LIVE Class. 

Go here to sign up!





p.s. If you can be there, bring some colorfull markers and an open heart, and I can promise *inspiration! Here, there and everywhere. The rePLAY will be up for 72 hours if you can't be there live.




If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Planet SARK, 1288 Columbus Ave, #151, City Of Love, SARK Francisco, CA 94133, US

No comments:

Post a Comment