Final Cut Pro X

Monday, July 1, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

I just want to say that the group left early this morning and should be landing in Atlanta within the next few hours.   Thank you for entrusting your children to my care, I hope they had a wonderful time!  We have been so busy the last few nights and I couldn't get online last night to update you!

Yesterday was our last day in Paris and we had a wonderful time.  I took the group up to Montmartre and everyone enjoyed the stunning views of Paris in the lovely sunshine! Below are the girls on the steps of Sacre Coeur.


                                                On the bridge by Notre Dame cathedral!

                                           Carson looked like a pro on the Parisian metro!

                                                               On the Seine river cruise!


          I'll be in touch soon- I am anxiously awaiting word that they are in Atlanta, as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment