Final Cut Pro X

Friday, January 20, 2012

Light!


I love light and color!  I took Alec to soccer practice last week and walked a minute over to the river.  The herons were all feeding in the fading daylight, it was so incredibly beautiful!  I was really wishing my Dad could have seen it, he would have loved it.  There must have been about thirty or so birds, all dive-bombing the water in their search for dinner.




 This little putt-putt boat slowly appeared and I loved the silhouette it created.  I only had my iPhone with me, but I think it did an OK job here!


This is a street in Norwich, in England.  It was just before Christmas and we'd had a drizzly day.  As the sun went down and the lights came on the pavement began glowing with reflections.

When I took the photo I was thinking of one of my (many) favorite  paintings, Paris Street Rainy Day by Gustave Caillebotte.
 Evening sky over parking lot in Jacksonville! 
I have been neglecting my blog for the last 6 months and have decided to continue updating it with my musings, links and random stuff!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment