Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to my grand adventures! Students and adults have traveled with me to England, Ireland, Wales, Italy, and France. This summer we are visiting Italy, and I am planning for summer 2011 already! If you register for the Greece trip by March 31st you can save $150! Register now for the trip and monthly auto payments are around $200, a little more if you are an adult. I have a Powerpoint with all information that I can send you. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with questions. I would like to meet with you before you enroll on a tour. The trip includes round trip airfare, ALL breakfasts and dinners, a two day cruise around the Greek islands, entry fees, and a full time tour director. SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION. Thanks for stopping by- please feel free to check out our other trips and photos, in the links below right.

No comments:

Post a Comment