Final Cut Pro X

Friday, September 18, 2009

Recent "Line" Photo's

One of the assignments for my online Digital Photography students was to take pictures that showed the element LINE. A couple of these also show framing, as the students were learning about.
This first one was taken in Dorset, England. When I took the photo (sprawled on the ground) I dropped my train ticket! Had to run back for it when the train came.


This one was taken in Wilmington, NC last weekend. I was thinking about the line assignment.


I took this in Wales a year and a half ago.


I took this in Asheville, NC from the Biltmore gardens. (Framing!)


This was taken a few years ago in Paris. I was standing inside Marie Antoinette's jail cell! I loved the light and the lines of the window and the shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment