Final Cut Pro X

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots of Good News!




Asheville sights....


Haven't posted in a while. I have been renovating my classroom thanks to a visit to Renee's art room last month- it got me very inspired!!

In early February we made the trek to Asheville again- this time to see Christo and Jeanne-Claude. I was very excited as they are two of my idols. I literally ran into Christo in 1985 when I was living in Paris. I got his autograph, and then lost it when I moved to the US. When I heard they would be in Asheville in February, I immediately logged on to Ticketmaster!

I got another autograph and was able to talk to them for a minute and shake hands. I loved their talk. I will post some of their great quotes here soon.

Lots of good art things going on in the next few months. We leave for Paris in 40 days! The art exhibit is March 28 at the Rec, and March 23 I will be in Raleigh with Justin M, celebrating his painting that is hanging at the House of Representatives! He also got an Honorable Mention at the Council for the Arts exhibit. Congratulations Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment